“To establish a faculty that exists to serve our Lord Jesus Christ and to spread His word among the Science students of The University and to encourage one another and build each other up, to the Glory of God. Amen.”
In response to Covid-19, the EU has moved many of its ministry activities online (more details can be found here). Please stay updated by liking us on Facebook and stay connected to our faculty ministry via our faculty Facebook group here.
The Applied Science faculty is made of science students that are keen to investigate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus and what that might mean for our lives!
If you are interested in learning more about Jesus and are studying any of these diverse and fascinating science courses, then we would love to meet you :)
- B Sci (Health)
- B Sci (Medical Science)
- B Sci and B Adv studies (Agriculture)
- B Sci and B Adv (Food and Agribusiness)
- B Sci and Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics
- B Psychology
- B Adv computing/B sci (Health)
- B Eng honours/B Science (Health)
- B Sci/Doctor of Dental Medicine
- B Sci/Doctor of Medicine
- B Science / Nursing
- B Science (Health)/Nursing
- B Liberal Arts and Science
- B Science and Advanced Studies
- B Applied Sci (Speech Pathology)
- B Applied Sci (Diagnostic Radiography)
- B Applied Sci (Exercise Physiology) / B Applied Sci (Exercise and Sports Science)
If you are studying a straight B Sci or double degree then Pure Science is the faculty for you :)
What We Do
Interested in studying the Bible at uni? We run weekly small group Bible studies where you can meet with other science students to read and discuss God's word. We'd love to see you there!
Feel free to contact us with any queries :)
Science Camp REPLACED WITH SCICON, JOIN FB GROUP FOR DETAILS :D Get keen, because this year we're holding a camp for all of EU Science. Combining with PureScience, we're going to spend a few days together enjoying fellowship and God's word Coming: Late November/Early December
Get In Touch!
Connect with us on Facebook! EU Applied Science || 2020
For more information contact the faculty leaders: