Join us every week of the semester at EU Faculty Gatherings, where we open the Bible and hear it taught in our different faculties. Go to https://www.euonline.org.au/ to find the latest talks and see when your faculty is meeting. We will start back the 7th Week of Break, right after AnCon. There will be no meetings on campus.
Public Meetings Program for 2020
- Weeks 1–3: Beyond Stale: A Fresh Look at Jesus
- Beyond Hypocrisy
- Beyond Fiction
- Beyond Division
- Weeks 4–7: Beyond Opinion: The Truth of Jesus [Mark Series I]
- Weeks 8–10: Beyond Scepticism: Intellectually Satisfying Faith
- Made it: Going beyond the science vs. God debate
- Saved it: Going beyond the paradox of evil
- Said it: Going beyond the problem of interpretation
- Weeks 11–13: Beyond Opinion: The Truth of Jesus [Mark Series II]
- Break Weeks 7-9 (after AnCon): Jesus is Lord: A message worth proclaiming!
- Weeks 1–2: Beyond Nihilism: Why There Really is Meaning to Life
- Weeks 3-6: Beyond Opinion: The Truth of Jesus [Mark Series III]
- Mid Semester break (no meeting)
- Weeks 7-8: Beyond Religion: How Jesus turns the tables
- Weeks 9-12: Beyond Opinion: The Truth of Jesus [Mark Series IV]
We would love for you to join us every week as we explore Jesus further together.